Says Rick Fleishman from Beverly Hills, California, “Even my 17-year-old likes this turkey dish, and she’s a picky eater! There’s a minimum of fat, and it’s delicious and inexpensive for weeknight dining.”
Recommended: Our Most Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or additional broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large shallow dish, mix flour, oregano, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Dip cutlets in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In batches, add turkey and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; remove from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; stir in the remaining salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Return turkey to pan; heat through, turning to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p7
Reviews forGarlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2016
"This is delicious and tastes better left-over. quick, health and full of flavour. Will add it to our rotation."
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2016