Garlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices Recipe
Says Rick Fleishman from Beverly Hills, California, “Even my 17-year-old likes this turkey dish, and she’s a picky eater! There’s a minimum of fat, and it’s delicious and inexpensive for weeknight dining.”
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine or additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, oregano, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook turkey in oil in batches over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to the skillet; stir in mushrooms and remaining salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 4-6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Return turkey to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p7
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Garlic-Mushroom Turkey Slices(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >