- 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
- Drain well. Add the butter, milk and salt; mash. Stir in cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
Sort By :
My husband is a potato critic...he loved this one!!!
Easy and wonderful recipe. I was looking for something similar to Outbacks garlic potatoes and this was much easier and as good. My wife and kids loved it!
This is a go-to recipe for me. It's easy and delicious and I love that it's not heavy and I usually have the ingredients around.