- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt if desired and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Lover's Chicken
"Tasty and easy to make"
"Excellent recipe! Very moist and flavorful. I've made this a few times. The fresh garlic and parsley make it a complete success."
"chicken was very moist and delicious. Quick and easy to make."
"Finally, a chicken recipe my hubby likes!! It was delicious!! I halved the recipe for just the two of us, and I'll have the rest for lunches with my salad!"
"Really good. Served this with Zucchini Parmesan - great combination and easy to make!"
"The first time I tasted this recipe was at a friend's house. She served it cold & we made sandwiches out of it. I got the recipe from her that day! I make Garlic Lover's chicken for dinner and eat it hot, straight from the oven. I also like having leftovers because it is just as good cold. It can be made with chicken drumsticks or thighs also."
"Very tender and juicy not dry it also has great flavor."