- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt if desired and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Lover's Chicken
Sort By :
"Really good. Served this with Zucchini Parmesan - great combination and easy to make!"
"Delicious! The chicken was so juicy and tender! This recipe is a keeper! I doubled the butter, juice, and garlic mixture just to make sure all the chicken was covered. I also added extra garlic b/c we love it!"
"The first time I tasted this recipe was at a friend's house. She served it cold & we made sandwiches out of it. I got the recipe from her that day! I make Garlic Lover's Chicken for dinner and eat it hot, straight from the oven. I also like having leftovers because it is just as good cold. It can be made with chicken drumsticks or thighs also."
"Very tender and juicy not dry it also has great flavor."
"Just made this tonight and it was great! Very easy and very tasty... I made one adjustment: I marinated the chicken in Italian dressing for an hour, and then didn't need to dip the chicken in milk. I will definitely make this again."