- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough or 24 frozen unbaked white dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Herb-seasoned olive oil, optional
- Divide dough into 24 pieces. In a small bowl, combine the onion, butter, garlic, parsley and salt. Dip each piece of dough into butter mixture; place in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with olive oil if desired. Yield: 1 loaf (24 pieces).
Originally published as Onion-Garlic Bubble Bread in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2006, p11
Reviews for Garlic Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2009
Very good. Great with soup or pasta dishes. This would make a great appetizer with a side of spagetti sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >