Garlic Lime Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the shrimp, garlic, salt and cayenne in butter until the shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice and parsley. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Lime Shrimp
Sort By :
This is a great simple dinner to make and tastes delicious. I will probably cut down on the butter a bit next time, but very yummy!
I have made this multiple times. My boyfriend loves it! I usually cut back a little on the butter and substitute olive oil. It has a good spice without being overbearing.
My husband & I thought this is a great recipe. He completely forgot it was actually Diabetic Friendly.
We served it alongside asparagus and the two were very complimentary. My husband and nine-year-old loved it.
very good! a simple and quick meal. would probably only use 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper next time i make it - 1/2 tsp was a bit too much for my preference.
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >