Garlic-Lime Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Baste with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Garlic-Lime Pork Chops(1)
Sort By :
One of the best pork chop recipes we have had in a while. We grilled them 10 min./side instead of broiling and they turned out great. We also made twice the marinade: one batch for marinating and one for basting.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >