Garlic-Lime Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Baste with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Garlic-Lime Pork Chops
Sort By :
One of the best pork chop recipes we have had in a while. We grilled them 10 min./side instead of broiling and they turned out great. We also made twice the marinade: one batch for marinating and one for basting.