After tending the farm and growing our own produce, I don't have much time left for cooking. I've found this easy-to-prepare chicken is ideal for my many hectic days.Doris Carnahan, Lincoln, Arkansas
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five
- ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill ,
- covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or a meat
- thermometer reads, 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (prepared with low-sodium soy sauce) equals 3 lean meat; also, 147 calories, 166 mg sodium, 73 mg cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, 27 gm protein, 3 gm fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.