Garlic Lemon Shrimp
You'll be amazed that you can make this simple, elegant pasta in mere minutes. Serve with crusty bread to soak up all of the garlic lemon sauce.
-Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes. Add the
- garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn
- pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without rice or pasta) equals 163 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.