Garlic Lemon Shrimp for 2 Recipe
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- 1. In a skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without pasta or rice) equals 164 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.