- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- In a skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Lemon Shrimp for 2
Sort By :
"This shoulds good, I have not made yet but will try - adding the salt and a dash of cayenne to the shrimp before the saute' - also will add drizzle of olive oil & lightly toss until pasta is coated before garnishing with the parsley."
"Very easy to make. Good flavor. I just wish it had a little bit more sauce. It can be kind of dry."