You'll be amazed that you can make this simple, elegant pasta in mere minutes. Serve with crusty bread to soak up all of the garlic lemon sauce. -Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- In a skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Lemon Shrimp for 2 in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Lemon Shrimp for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review