Garlic Lemon Butter
This tangy flavored butter offers a nice change from plain butter and gives a refreshing new taste to an ear of corn. When I serve this on the side during fresh corn season, the same question always gets asked—"What's is the butter that makes it so delicious?"
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until blended. Refrigerate up
- to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 101 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.