These novel knots are handy because they can be made ahead of time and re-heated when needed. —Jane Paschke, University Park, Florida
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Knots in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p22
Reviews for Garlic Knots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review