- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and marjoram
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, parsley, garlic and seasonings until blended. Refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Garlic Herb Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p25
Reviews for Garlic Herb Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review