- 5 pounds small red potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan. Mash potatoes, gradually adding milk, spreadable cheese, butter, cheeses, sour cream, chives and salt. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Garlic-Herb Smashed Spuds in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p61
Reviews for Garlic-Herb Smashed Spuds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review