- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 whole wheat dinner rolls, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place salmon in food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped and add to bread crumb mixture. Mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on rolls with spreadable cheese and lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Garlic-Herb Salmon Sliders
Sort By :
These were good but I couldn't help but feel the were missing something in the patty mix to give them that extra pop. The garlic herb spread gave them some additional flavor but wasn't quite the moisture the slider needed. Added some chipotle mayo. Remoulade would have worked well too.
Awesome. My husband doesn't like salmon but LOVED these sandwiches.
More Recipe Collections
- Burger Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >