Garlic-Herb Red Snapper Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 red snapper fillets or orange roughy fillets (7 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Spoon lemon juice over both sides of fillets. Combine the lemon peel and seasonings; sprinkle over fillets.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet equals 146 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 716 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Garlic-Herb Red Snapper
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.