Garlic-Herb Mini Quiches
Looking for a wonderful way to ring in the New Year? You’ve got it—and you need only five ingredients to make these tasty apps! —Josephine Piro, Easton, Pennsylvania
45 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the spreadable cheese, milk and eggs. Place
- tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet; fill each with 2 teaspoons
- mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until filling is set and shells
- are lightly browned. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Serve warm.
- Yield: 45 mini quiches.
Nutritional Facts: 1 mini quiche equals 31 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.