Garlic Herb Bread Recipe
This bread needs just 10 minutes of prep and the bread machine does the rest. You’ll love the aroma that fills your house! —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1. Place all the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer in bread machine pan. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice: 102 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Herb Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC