- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- Place all the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer in bread machine pan. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
Originally published as Garlic Herb Bread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p73
Reviews for Garlic Herb Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review