Garlic-Herb Bagel Spread
Our Test Kitchen staff mixed up this mouthwatering must-have, which is loaded with oregano, basil, garlic and feta. The flavorful combination is perfect with toasted bagels or crunchy breadsticks.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, dried oregano and basil
- Bagels, split
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour
- cream, feta cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Toast bagels if
- desired; top with spread. Yield: 1 cup, 8 servings, 2 tablespoons
- per serving.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons of spread (prepared with fat-free cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 38 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer