Garlic Grilled Steaks Recipe
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 boneless beef top loin steaks or 4 beef ribeye steaks (1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- With a mortar and pestle, combine the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the oil, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; mix to form a paste.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°. Brush with garlic mixture during the last few minutes of grilling. Let stand for 3-5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Garlic Grilled Steaks(4)
Sort By :
The only problem with the teak tonight was it was a bit salty. Otherwise, amazing!
I love how quick and easy this recipe was! I was looking for something for last minute steaks because I didn't have time to marinate for hours:) My husband and brother-in-law were super impressed!
I have used this mixture on all cuts of beef and it is wonderful!
We cooked steaks in the skillet 6 minutes on each side. Then added garlic mixture and cooked 2 minutes longer on each side. It was delicious! No steak sauce needed!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >