Garlic-Ginger Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 8 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Place turkey in a shallow 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 6 teaspoons soy sauce, ginger, garlic and pepper. Set half aside; sprinkle remaining mixture over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and broth until smooth. Stir in reserved soy sauce mixture and remaining brown sugar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Ginger Turkey Tenderloins
Sort By :
This was great. The smell of the garlic and soy sauce was fantastic, and I knew the dish was going to be wonderful. Very easy to make. I substituted turkey cutlets because that's what I had on hand, so I only cooked them for about 20 minutes. Everything else, however, I used as directed. Did not feel it was too much ginger but maybe my 2T was more like 1.5T. Served this with some steamed snap peas drizzled in olive oil. Delicious!
This was good but the next time I make it I will not use so much ginger.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >