Garlic Feta Spread Recipe
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in feta cheese. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 63 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Garlic Feta Spread
"This is so good and always a favorite whenever I make it."
"I am looking for a cream chesse, feta, black olive, red pepper spread"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer