- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in feta cheese. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Garlic Feta Spread in Light & Tasty October 2005, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Garlic Feta Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2010
"This is so good and always a favorite whenever I make it."
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2007
"I am looking for a cream chesse, feta, black olive, red pepper spread"