With lots of garlic and feta, this creamy appetizer spread is packed with flavor. “It’s a big hit at parties,” Theresa Conroy assures from Santa Rosa, California.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in feta cheese. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Garlic Feta Spread in Light & Tasty October 2005, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Garlic Feta Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2010
"This is so good and always a favorite whenever I make it."
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2007
"I am looking for a cream chesse, feta, black olive, red pepper spread"