"I've been making this dip for years, and now my grown daughters fix it for their families," says Jauneen Hosking of Waterford, Wisconsin. "My mom makes it, too, and her motto is, 'You can never have too much garlic.'"
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh vegetables and/or pretzels
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, milk,
- Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Serve
- with vegetables and/or pretzels. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup of dip (prepared with fat-free cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 68 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 333 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat-free milk.