Garlic-Dill Smashed Potatoes Recipe
These delicious potatoes are so creamy you won’t believe they’re light. —Amber Huff, Athens, Georgia
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1. Place garlic on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with oil. Wrap foil around garlic. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer potatoes to a small bowl; squeeze softened garlic into bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; mash potatoes. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 165 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
Reviews for Garlic-Dill Smashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC