Garlic Crescent Rolls
DELICIOUS rolls can embellish a dinner, and it only takes a minute using convenient refrigerator rolls. With a little imagination, you can create several flavor combinations to complement your menu.
I experimented and came up with a few touches that make these rolls a conversation piece!
-Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame and/or poppy seeds
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese and garlic powder. Beginning at the wide end, roll up dough.
- Place with point down on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame and/or poppy seeds. Bake at
- 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 272 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 508 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.