Garlic Crescent Rolls Recipe
DELICIOUS rolls can embellish a dinner, and it only takes a minute using convenient refrigerator rolls. With a little imagination, you can create several flavor combinations to complement your menu. I experimented and came up with a few touches that make these rolls a conversation piece! -Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 package (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame and/or poppy seeds
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Beginning at the wide end, roll up dough. Place with point down on a greased baking sheet.
- 2. Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame and/or poppy seeds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 272 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 508 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC