Garlic-Chive Baked Fries Recipe
Yes, you DO want fries with that—especially these crispy, golden-brown fries, full of garlic flavor and just a little bit of heat. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dried minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. julienne strips. Rinse well and pat dry.
- 2. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with the remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 200 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC