Yes, you DO want fries with that—especially these crispy, golden-brown fries, full of garlic flavor and just a little bit of heat. —Steve Westphal, Wind Lake, Wisconsin
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dried minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. julienne strips. Rinse well and pat dry.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with the remaining ingredients. Toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Chive Baked Fries in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p58
Reviews for Garlic-Chive Baked Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review