Garlic Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread into a greased microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Layer with chili, onions, garlic, green chilies and refried beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Serve warm with breadsticks. Yield: 5 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.