I would often make this delicious dip as an after-school snack for my children. They're now grown but still enjoy this easy-to-make treat.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread into a greased microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Layer with chili, onions, garlic, green chilies and refried beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Serve warm with breadsticks. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p184
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garlic Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review