- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 4 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread into a greased microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Layer with chili, onions, garlic, green chilies and refried beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Serve warm with breadsticks. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p184
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garlic Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2014
Just had for lunch. instead of bread sticks we put inside of tortilla and wrapped and served with sour cream, yummmm
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2010
This recipe totally lacked flavor. Bummer!
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2010
THIS IS QIUCK AND REALLY GOOD