Garlic Chicken Penne Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
- 2. Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 429 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Penne
"super easy and delicious"
"Yum! Asparagus makes a yummy substitute for the snap peas."
"I was unable to find a package of garlic-herb pasta sauce mix so I used garlic-alfredo sauce mix. Instead of sugar snap peas, I used brocolli which was good. Overall, the recipe was pretty good."