Garlic Chicken Penne Recipe
All it takes is four ingredients and 20 minutes to have this hearty dish from Anne Nock of Avon Lake, OH ready for the table. Chicken, snap peas and pasta star in this dish, and the garlicky sauce ties it all together nicely.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
- 2. Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 429 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC