Garlic Chicken Penne Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
- 2. Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 429 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Penne
"super easy and delicious"
"Yum! Asparagus makes a yummy substitute for the snap peas."
"I was unable to find a package of garlic-herb pasta sauce mix so I used garlic-alfredo sauce mix. Instead of sugar snap peas, I used brocolli which was good. Overall, the recipe was pretty good."