Garlic Chicken Penne
All it takes is four ingredients and 20 minutes to have this hearty dish from Anne Nock of Avon Lake, OH ready for the table. Chicken, snap peas and pasta star in this dish, and the garlicky sauce ties it all together nicely.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked Daily Chef Penne Rigate
Give flavor to your favorite Italian meals with premium Daily Chef Pasta.
Learn More >
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add
- peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is
- tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package
- Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to
- coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 429 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.