All it takes is four ingredients and 20 minutes to have this hearty dish from Anne Nock of Avon Lake, OH ready for the table. Chicken, snap peas and pasta star in this dish, and the garlicky sauce ties it all together nicely.
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1-1/2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 package (1.6 ounces) garlic-herb pasta sauce mix
- 1 package (6 ounces) sliced cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Add peas; return to a boil. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Meanwhile, prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
- Drain pasta mixture; add chicken. Drizzle with sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Chicken Penne in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p24
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Penne
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review