Garlic Chicken Breasts
Our taste testers loved the great flavor of this moist chicken dish from LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. Cook up a little extra for a delicious salad topping or tasty sandwich. Either way, you're going to like it!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope garlic and herb or Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese and dressing mix;
- add chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered,
- at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 289 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 1,668 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 42 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now