Garlic Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope garlic and herb or Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese and dressing mix; add chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- 2. Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 289 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 1,668 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 42 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Breasts
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.