Our taste testers loved the great flavor of this moist chicken dish from LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. Cook up a little extra for a delicious salad topping or tasty sandwich. Either way, you're going to like it!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope garlic and herb or Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese and dressing mix; add chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Chicken Breasts in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p31
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review