- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope garlic and herb or Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cheese and dressing mix; add chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
"These were quick, easy and delicious. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that my daughter thought the chicken was just "all right". I heard no complaints from my husband or son."
"Super easy and delicious. It was a hit with my family, will definitely make regularly."
"A WINNER! I used chicken thighs and McCormick garlic and herb seasoning."
"so quick and easy, this is my go to as I always have these ingredients on hand."
"I made this tonight and it was good. It was a little salty for me, but it had good flavor. My chicken breasts were still a little frozen, so I cooked it at 350 for a while and then raised the temp and cooked longer than called for. They were still moist."