Baked Garlic Chicken is a quick recipe for lovely golden breaded chicken breasts. "The meat is moist and well-seasoned," assures Mary Lou Wayman of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and soup mix.
- Place the chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Garlic Chicken in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p9
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review