Garlic Chicken Bake
Baked Garlic Chicken is a quick recipe for lovely golden breaded chicken breasts. "The meat is moist and well-seasoned," assures Mary Lou Wayman of Salt Lake City, Utah.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and soup
- Place the chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread
- with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake,
- uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear
- and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 222 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 686 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.