Garlic Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and soup mix.
- Place the chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken Bake(20)
Sort By :
I added french onion dip to the ingredients and it was very tasty!
Very tasty recipe
I used closer to 3/4 cup of mayonnaise with 3 tbsp of the soup mix and it wasn't salty at all! This is an excellent recipe and I will certainly keep it around!!
Too much salt in the soup mix so I used garlic power.
I thought this was just ok, too salty for me. Edible, but would not make again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Garlic Chicken >