Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 372 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein .
Reviews for Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta
"This recipe is delicious. It will definitely become a staple in our home"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.