Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 372 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.