Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 372 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta
"This recipe is delicious. It will definitely become a staple in our home"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.