A jar of store-bought Parmesan sauce makes it a breeze to toss together this chicken and pasta. "I like to garnish the entree with crisp crumbled bacon and chopped fresh basil," notes Phyllis Schmalz from her kitchen in Kansas City, Kansas.
Featured In: 22 Recipes for Garlic Lovers
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p9
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2009
"This recipe is delicious. It will definitely become a staple in our home"