Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add Parmesan sauce; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken juices run clean. Add half of the tomatoes. Drain pasta; top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Garlic Chicken 'N' Pasta
Sort By :
This recipe is delicious. It will definitely become a staple in our home