- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Sort By :
"Loved this. I would look for an alternate crust and this was just enough for my two teenage boys and my husband and myself. It was pretty easy and quick and love the taste. It is a keeper!"
"Quick & delicious."