Cooking creme is the secret to adding a lot of flavor without a lot of extra ingredients in this pizza. It’s our go-to for game night. We love it; you’re going to love it, too! —Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
Recommended: Our Best Bacon Recipes
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2014
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"quick & delicious."