Garlic Cheese Spread
Making this cheese spread is easy and fun. It tastes great on flatbread, focaccia or crackers. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatbread, focaccia bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until fluffy. Add the
- Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Spoon into a small container. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with flatbread, focaccia or crackers. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 124 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.