- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatbread, focaccia bread or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until fluffy. Add the Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Spoon into a small container. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with flatbread, focaccia or crackers. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Cheese Spread(5)
Sort By :
Very savory and delicious. Easy to make with ingredients I have on hand. I did also add a bit more extra garlic.
This spread is awesome! Everyone that tried it kept going back for more,
Very good, but I doubled the amount of garlic as I love the taste.
I made this for a "girls night in" and it was a huge hit. I put in an extra clove of garlic because I love the taste. I cut up a pack of Hawaiian sweet rolls to put it on and it was out of this world delicious! Will be making many more times in the future.
Easy to make and even easier to eat! This delicious spread comes together quickly and has just the right amount of flavor. Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Garlic Cheese Spread >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >