Garlic Cheese French Bread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat until blended. Spread on one side of each slice of bread and place on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 248 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Cheese French Bread
"My family loves the creamiest of this garlic bread! It is oh so good!"