Garlic Cheese French Bread Recipe
Victoria Newman of Antelope, California makes French bread fabulous when she spreads slices with this mouthwatering mixture. The creamy blend bubbles when broiled and offers plenty of garlic punch.—Victoria Newman, Antelope, California
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat until blended. Spread on one side of each slice of bread and place on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 248 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Cheese French Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC