Garlic-Cheese Flatbread Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Press dough onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil; drizzle over dough. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares. Serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 145 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Flatbread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.