Garlic-Cheese Flatbread Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Press dough onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil; drizzle over dough. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares. Serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 145 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.